Can Technology Solve the Online Privacy Problem?
It’s a near impossible task to maintain control over our personal data online in our digital-first world – but could technology be the key in keeping our information private? From a token system to data pods; zero party data to paid-for platforms, experts in online safety, security and privacy explore the technological opportunities and potential solutions to the online privacy problem.
- Magnus Boyd, Partner, Schillings
- Damian Collins MP, Chair of the Joint Committee on the Draft Online Safety Bill
- John Bruce, CEO, Inrupt
- Victoria Baines, Professor of IT, Gresham College
- Alex Krasodomski-Jones, Fellow, Demos
- Peter Yapp, Former Deputy Director, National Cyber Security Centre